Thursday 28 August 2008

My Home Organiser - One Of The Most Useful Things I Have


I was going to tell you about my Home Organiser today and how helpful it’s been to me but I’ll point you in the direction of Simple Mom’s post on the same subject instead. Easier for me, and there’s never really any point in repeating something that somebody else has already said so well, is there?

Obviously my organiser’s tailored to my particular needs. Along with all the usual stuff that most would include it also contains information related to my health needs, my food diary, a list of things I need to make either for the home or as gifts, decorating & DIY tasks that need doing including my list of niggles, and an area where I keep temporary stuff, like travel itineraries, packing checklists and what have you.

If you don’t use a home organiser, I’d highly recommend you take a look at Simple Mom’s post and the links at the bottom because having everything in one place really does make life easier.

Sharon J

~~+~~


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't use a home organizer, but lately have been thinking it might work!
Thanks!

Sharon J said...

It's worth a try :)